Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Lemongrass||Relaxing, revitalizing and uplifting. The soft, citrus aroma of lemon grass invigorates the mind, relieves tension and restores tranquility. Rich in vitamins C, A and folic acid, lemon grass aids digestion and supports a healthy immune system.|
|Orange Peel||Uplifting, energizing and refreshing. The freshly sweet citrus scent of orange helps to clear the mind and brighten ones mood. Rich in calcium, beta-carotene, pectin and fiber, orange peel boosts immune system, supports healthy digestion and helps control appetite.|
|Rooibos||Comforting and calming. Naturally caffeine-free Rooibos is used to promote relaxation and stress relief. Rich in antioxidants, calcium, manganese and fluoride and polyphenols that have anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties. For digestive and immune health.|
|Rosehips||Balancing and regenerative. Rosehip has a bright, tart flavor and a wide array of nutrients. It is loaded vitamins C, A, E, K and B complex, organic acids and pectin. Also contains high levels of antioxidant flavonoids with known anti-inflammatory properties. For immune health and digestive ease.|
Blood Orange Peel*, Lemongrass, Rosehips, Superlative Grade Rooibos and Mandarin.
* Certified Organic