Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Black Tea||Energizing and rejuvenating. Black tea aids in metabolism and digestion, and is rich in antioxidants which support immune health. Moderate amounts of caffeine in black tea stimulate the nervous system and promote blood circulation. For increased energy, alertness and concentration.|
|Cardamom||Warming, comforting and soothing. Cardamom, one of the oldest known spices, helps neutralizes stomach acid and aids in digestion. It contains a natural anti-bacterial quality that helps neutralize oral bacteria and remedy bad breath.|
|Agave Nectar||For a balanced sweetness that can help stifle cravings. Agave nectar has a low glycemic index which helps avoid blood sugar drops that stimulate hunger and fatigue. Ideal for those with special dietary needs or who wish to avoid sucrose or artificial sweeteners.|
|Cinnamon||Warming, restorative and uplifting. Cinnamon has the highest antioxidant levels of any spice and is an excellent source of manganese, dietary fiber, iron and calcium. Though often used for its spicy, earthy flavor, cinnamon also supports healthy digestion, metabolism and blood sugar.|
|Ginger||Comforting, warming and rejuvenating. Ginger supports overall digestive and respiratory health. A soothing remedy for occasional motion sickness or sour stomach, and a powerful anti-inflammatory that can increase circulation and alleviate pain.|
|Honey||Natures nutritive sweetener with antimicrobial and antioxidant properties. Though honey has more calories than sugar, it has natural enzymes that may aid digestion of starches and fats and better regulate blood sugars. Commonly contains Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron.|
|Vanilla||Uplifting, calming and balancing. The familiar rich, sweet aroma of vanilla comforts the mind and excites the senses. Vanilla contains vanillin, which has antioxidant properties, and B-complex groups of vitamins that help enzyme synthesis, nervous system function and healthy metabolic function.|
An infusion of (Water & Organic Fair Trade Certified Black Tea), Cane Sugar, Honey, Organic Agave Nectar, Vanilla*, Spices*, Natural Flavor and Citric Acid.