Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Allspice||Induces a warming, relaxing and calming effect on the mind and body. Allspice is rich in powerful antioxidants which help the body combat the harmful effects of free radicals. Allspice also enhances immune response and helps the body maintain healthy metabolism by stimulating blood circulation and digestion.|
|Cinnamon||Warming, restorative and uplifting. Cinnamon has the highest antioxidant levels of any spice and is an excellent source of manganese, dietary fiber, iron and calcium. Though often used for its spicy, earthy flavor, cinnamon also supports healthy digestion, metabolism and blood sugar.|
|Cranberry||Cleansing, refreshing and balancing. Cranberries are naturally high in antioxidants and vitamin C, which support a healthy immune system and healthy kidney function. Often used for a natural relief of water retention and bloating.|
|Hibiscus||Purifying and soothing. Rich in antioxidants, vitamin C and minerals, hibiscus supports immune health, promotes healthy kidney function and helps the body maintain healthy weight. As a natural diuretic, hibiscus relieves water retention and bloating.|
|Licorice Root||Soothing and comforting. Licorice root acts as a natural sweetener and is brimming with antioxidants that support well-being. Promotes overall digestive and respiratory health. May remedy insomnia by helping you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.|
Fair Trade Certified Cinnamon*, Cranberry Fruit*, Hibiscus*, Licorice*, Allspice*
* Certified Organic