Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Green Tea||Energizing, uplifting and slimming. As a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins C and E, green tea boosts the immune system, regulates blood sugar and helps the body maintain a healthy weight. Moderate caffeine stimulates the nervous system and promotes blood circulation.|
|Lemongrass||Relaxing, revitalizing and uplifting. The soft, citrus aroma of lemon grass invigorates the mind, relieves tension and restores tranquility. Rich in vitamins C, A and folic acid, lemon grass aids digestion and supports a healthy immune system.|
|Stevia||Energizing and uplifting. Primarily used as a sugar substitute, stevia is a natural sweetener that has no glycemic index and no calories. It is an excellent choice for diabetics, those with sugar intolerances or those seeking weight control.|
|White Tea||Relaxing and rejuvenating. White tea is made of leaves and buds gathered only between mid-March and early April. It offers less caffeine and greater health benefits by being less "processed" than other teas. High in antioxidants for immune health, enzymes for digestive health and the amino acid theanine for reduced anxiety.|
Fair Trade Certified Green Tea*, Fair Trade Certified White Tea*, Lemongrass*, Green Tea Extract*, Fair Trade Certified Matcha*, Stevia Leaf*, Organic Compliant Natural Flavoring.
* Certified Organic