- Yummy! Review by Melissa
- This sounded interesting to try, and I was SO delighted!! It has a fruity flavor to it, but is a gentle flavor. I drink it hot or cold. I add lemon juice as I read that helps to increase the antioxidant benefit of white tea. I sweeten with stevia and use honey for the health of it :-) Enjoy a delicious cup soon. (Posted on 6/15/16)
- Delicious Tea! Review by Day
- I went to my local T.J. Maxx and bought a Zhena Gypsy Tea Sampler that had four types of her teas. I must say, this was the best of them. (Posted on 3/26/16)
- Yes! Review by Angel
- This tea is AMAZING!!! I absolutely love it! (Posted on 10/25/15)
- Delicious! Review by Fuzz
- This is my absolute favorite of any tea I've ever had, and that includes loose leaf teas. It's naturally sweet and light and calming. I originally had it in a sampler and now I'm ordering a full tin, can't wait for it to come in! (Posted on 9/10/15)
- One of the best teas I've ever tasted! Review by SJ
- I initially tried this tea when I purchased the stackable tea tin sample from World Market. I am hesitant to try new teas since I am the only tea drinker in the house and if I don't like it--then it will sit in the cupboard. I was not disappointment. This tea was smooth, buttery, and not too floral. Delicious! (Posted on 4/26/15)
Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Green Tea||Energizing, uplifting and slimming. As a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins C and E, green tea boosts the immune system, regulates blood sugar and helps the body maintain a healthy weight. Moderate caffeine stimulates the nervous system and promotes blood circulation.|
|Licorice Root||Soothing and comforting. Licorice root acts as a natural sweetener and is brimming with antioxidants that support well-being. Promotes overall digestive and respiratory health. May remedy insomnia by helping you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.|
|Plum Extract||Calming and uplifting. The sweet scent of plum is cheering and mood balancing. Plum extract is a rich source of vitamin C and fiber which promote digestive health. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties support immune health and general well-being.|
|Roses||Balancing, relaxing and soothing. The deep flowery fragrance of rose calms the nerves and brightens the spirit. Rose petals are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, which has been shown to boost the immune system, promote healthy skin and bones and to help the body absorb iron.|
|Strawberry Leaf||Soothing and balancing. In addition to a mild, fruity fragrance, strawberry leaves contain an abundance of iron and vitamin C. Though primarily used to alleviate upset stomach and bloating, it supports overall immune and digestive health.|
|White Tea||Relaxing and rejuvenating. White tea is made of leaves and buds gathered only between mid-March and early April. It offers less caffeine and greater health benefits by being less "processed" than other teas. High in antioxidants for immune health, enzymes for digestive health and the amino acid theanine for reduced anxiety.|
Fair Trade Certified Assam White Tea*, Fair Trade Certified Indian Green Tea*, Strawberry Leaves*, Rose Petals*, Licorice Root*, Natural Plum Extract*.
* Certified Organic