Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Lemongrass||Relaxing, revitalizing and uplifting. The soft, citrus aroma of lemon grass invigorates the mind, relieves tension and restores tranquility. Rich in vitamins C, A and folic acid, lemon grass aids digestion and supports a healthy immune system.|
|Stevia||Energizing and uplifting. Primarily used as a sugar substitute, stevia is a natural sweetener that has no glycemic index and no calories. It is an excellent choice for diabetics, those with sugar intolerances or those seeking weight control.|
Green Tea, Apple, Cornflower and Natural Flavor.