- Simple and balanced Review by Ricki
- Bed & Breakfast is perfect for anyone looking for a simple black tea. My favorite thing about this tea is how smooth the flavor is, not at all bitter like some black teas. This is important to me because I can't have dairy so I am unable to mellow out my tea with cream or milk. This tea is wonderful as is or with a little honey. If you like milk in your tea I'm sure it will compliment it as well. (Posted on 6/15/16)
Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Black Tea||Energizing and rejuvenating. Black tea aids in metabolism and digestion, and is rich in antioxidants which support immune health. Moderate amounts of caffeine in black tea stimulate the nervous system and promote blood circulation. For increased energy, alertness and concentration.|
A Blend of Fair Trade Certified Black Teas: Yunnan (China)*, Nilgiri (India)*, Ceylon (Sri Lanka)*
* Certified Organic