- Zhena's sleep calm me tea Review by Fluffy
- I love this tea! My son who is an advid coffee drinker used to only drink iced teas...now he's hooked! Just wondering where can I order it? Got my first trial of this at a Marshall's/T J Maxx. Fluffy (Posted on 1/29/16)
Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Chamomile||Calming, relaxing and soothing. The sweet, floral scent of Chamomile comforts the mind and body. Chamomile has anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties which help to relieve stress and anxiety, promote sleep and aid in digestion.|
|Chicory Root||Comforting, cleansing and relaxing. Chicory root is rich in probiotics, which promote healthy digestion, and vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that boosts the immune system. Chicory has mild sedative effects and can help counteract caffeine's stimulating properties.|
|Cinnamon||Warming, restorative and uplifting. Cinnamon has the highest antioxidant levels of any spice and is an excellent source of manganese, dietary fiber, iron and calcium. Though often used for its spicy, earthy flavor, cinnamon also supports healthy digestion, metabolism and blood sugar.|
|Licorice Root||Soothing and comforting. Licorice root acts as a natural sweetener and is brimming with antioxidants that support well-being. Promotes overall digestive and respiratory health. May remedy insomnia by helping you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.|
|Orange Peel||Uplifting, energizing and refreshing. The freshly sweet citrus scent of orange helps to clear the mind and brighten ones mood. Rich in calcium, beta-carotene, pectin and fiber, orange peel boosts immune system, supports healthy digestion and helps control appetite.|
|Green Rooibos||Green Rooibos, unlike red Rooibos, is unfermented, giving it a milder taste and higher levels of antioxidants. Its anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties help calm gastrointestinal upset. For digestive and immune health.|
|Spearmint||Uplifting, stimulating and refreshing. Spearmint possesses properties similar to Peppermint, but is milder and more fragrant. It enhances well-being of digestive and respiratory systems, and it reduces fatigue and nervousness. Rich source of vitamins and minerals.|
|Valerian Root||Relaxing and calming. The rich, earthy scent of valerian root warms and relaxes. Valerian root is rich in antioxidants and has a natural anti-anxiety effect which calms the mind and promotes sleep. It has been used to treat nervous conditions and sleeplessness for more than 2,000 years.|
Chamomile Flowers, Valerian Root, Green Rooibos Leaves, Cinnamon Bark, Roasted Chicory Root, Orange Peel, Rosehips, Lemon Balm, Passion Flower Herbs, Licorice Root, and Spearmint Leaves * Certified Organic