- AMAZING Review by Adonis
- I was never a big tea drinker but since I've purchased this tea I drink at LEAST one cup a day. I even have all of my co-workers hooked! (Posted on 10/26/16)
- Outstanding Chai Review by Leighann
- I am a tea person. I love all types of organic flavors, but rhis Carmel Chai is in a different class of its own. Wish I could afford the package instead of just a tin. (Posted on 5/28/16)
- Love this tea! Review by Lindy
- I have been looking for a wonderful, full flavored, warming tea and this is it! Best tasting tea I have ever had. (Posted on 1/26/16)
- Mmmm Review by Shirley
- This stuff is great with some warmed coconut milk and a sprinkle of powdered nutmeg on top! Great caffeine free substitute for coffee when you want something warm and comforting but don't want the caffeine. (Posted on 8/19/15)
- Awesome Review by Mar
- I thought coconut chai black tea was my fav....now I am not so sure!! (Posted on 8/13/14)
- Best tasting herbal chai Review by Cat
- Of all the herbal chai teas I've tried, this is the best, hands down. It has a warm comforting taste that's not too heavy on any single ingredient. The perfect blend! (Posted on 5/2/14)
Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Cardamom||Warming, comforting and soothing. Cardamom, one of the oldest known spices, helps neutralizes stomach acid and aids in digestion. It contains a natural anti-bacterial quality that helps neutralize oral bacteria and remedy bad breath.|
|Black Pepper||Stimulating and revitalizing. Black pepper is rich in antioxidants, fiber, potassium, iron and vitamins C and K ,which keep the immune system healthy. Naturally improves digestion and promotes overall intestinal health. Additionally, the outer layer of the peppercorn stimulates the breakdown of fat cells, keeping you slim while giving you energy to burn.|
|Cinnamon||Warming, restorative and uplifting. Cinnamon has the highest antioxidant levels of any spice and is an excellent source of manganese, dietary fiber, iron and calcium. Though often used for its spicy, earthy flavor, cinnamon also supports healthy digestion, metabolism and blood sugar.|
|Clove||Warming, revitalizing, purifying. The sweet, spicy aroma of clove evokes a calm energy that can motivate action. Contains antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that aid in digestion and support immune health. Due to its anti-bacterial properties, clove is sometimes used as a breath-freshening agent.|
|Ginger||Comforting, warming and rejuvenating. Ginger supports overall digestive and respiratory health. A soothing remedy for occasional motion sickness or sour stomach, and a powerful anti-inflammatory that can increase circulation and alleviate pain.|
|Licorice Root||Soothing and comforting. Licorice root acts as a natural sweetener and is brimming with antioxidants that support well-being. Promotes overall digestive and respiratory health. May remedy insomnia by helping you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.|
|Nutmeg||Warming, energizing and rejuvenating. The sweet, nutty aroma of nutmeg is comforting and uplifting. Nutmeg is a rich source of vitamins A and C, iron, manganese and copper and has antimicrobial properties. Promotes healthy liver and digestive function.|
|Rooibos||Comforting and calming. Naturally caffeine-free Rooibos is used to promote relaxation and stress relief. Rich in antioxidants, calcium, manganese and fluoride and polyphenols that have anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties. For digestive and immune health.|
|Vanilla||Uplifting, calming and balancing. The familiar rich, sweet aroma of vanilla comforts the mind and excites the senses. Vanilla contains vanillin, which has antioxidant properties, and B-complex groups of vitamins that help enzyme synthesis, nervous system function and healthy metabolic function.|
Fair Trade Certified Rooibos*, Cinnamon*, Ginger Root*, Licorice Root*, Natural Flavoring, Cloves*, Cardamom*, Nutmeg*, Black Pepper*, Vanilla Bean.*
* Certified Organic