Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Chamomile||Calming, relaxing and soothing. The sweet, floral scent of Chamomile comforts the mind and body. Chamomile has anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties which help to relieve stress and anxiety, promote sleep and aid in digestion.|
|Fennel||Soothing, revitalizing and restorative. Experience total body purification with the warm, sweet scent of Fennel. Rich in vitamin C and potassium, fennel soothes the senses, relieves indigestion, balances water retention and decreases inflammation.|
|Hibiscus||Purifying and soothing. Rich in antioxidants, vitamin C and minerals, hibiscus supports immune health, promotes healthy kidney function and helps the body maintain healthy weight. As a natural diuretic, hibiscus relieves water retention and bloating.|
|Orange Peel||Uplifting, energizing and refreshing. The freshly sweet citrus scent of orange helps to clear the mind and brighten ones mood. Rich in calcium, beta-carotene, pectin and fiber, orange peel boosts immune system, supports healthy digestion and helps control appetite.|
|Roses||Balancing, relaxing and soothing. The deep flowery fragrance of rose calms the nerves and brightens the spirit. Rose petals are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, which has been shown to boost the immune system, promote healthy skin and bones and to help the body absorb iron.|
Chamomile Flowers*, Fennel Seeds*, Hibiscus Flowers*, Orange Peel*, Rose Petals*, Natural Lemon Flavor.
* Certified Organic