- Delicious ! Review by Katie
- So warming and delicious! Add a TBS of organic raw honey, a splash of milk and you have a super yummy treat! (Posted on 5/14/16)
- DELICIOUS Review by VIVIANA253
- I BOUGHT THIS TEA AND I AM VERY PLEASED. Yes, because it is a great help for digestive system. A tea cup with Coconut Chai will wake your afternoon after lunch and give you a little pep of energy and wellness. Infuse yourself in the aromatheraphy benefits of this tea, dream in your deck with the beach and tropical scenes... you deserve it. (Posted on 4/8/16)
- Best Tea Ever Review by TMoore
- Love tea and at first was skeptical about purchasing due to price and not knowing how it taste. So purchase on a whim and now I'm in love! This may be the only tea I drink for life! So refreshing!! I've never had a tea like this. From the first sip to last drop all I say is refreshing!!! (Posted on 3/26/16)
- LOVE THIS Review by Malarie
amazing! I love this tea so much. I got it in a varity pack with the peach ginger, raspberry and gyspy rose.
this is one of the best blends ive had im obsessed. (Posted on 11/13/15)
- Best tea I've EVER had!!!! Review by maha
- I bought this tea in k cups only because it was clearanced out at the store. I typically stick to the usual Lipton. There were 4 boxes, but i only bought 1. Once i tried it, i was in SO impressed. I went back and bought the other 3. I can now officially say I'm forver hooked on this tea. I was desperate to find more and was saddened once I noticed I was running low on the tea k cups. I've looked for it in the stores and can't find it anywhere. Thanks to online shopping my addiction can be fed! I'm in heaven when I escape from a busy day to enjoy my coconut chai tea with honey and a dash of cinnamon. PLEASE keep this tea in production. (Posted on 10/3/15)
- Delicious Review by Sammy
- This is my new favorite tea! (Posted on 6/27/15)
- Absoloutely #1 Review by Sara
- I've kicked the coffee and was looking for a black tea replacement and I ran across this wonderful coconut chai! I have to tell you that after drinking this day and night for the last month my digestive health and my mental clarity has improved. The tea does not keep me up at night but does boost my morning with a double bag to steep. I don't need honey because the flavor is spot on! Better than Tazo teas. I highly recommend this brand and flavor. If I could buy it in bulk I would. (Posted on 2/22/15)
- tea is great Review by corallea
- I got a sample pack of 4 from my mom for Xmas. I love coconut so I tried this one. I am floored by it. The taste is amazing and the smell is to dye for. I can't get enough of it and I'm excited to order more online. (Posted on 2/12/15)
- Addicted to Coconut Chai Review by Susan U
- I love this tea! I have 1 to 2 cups every morning with Chocolate Almond Milk (silk) I love Chai tea but I don't like the bitter taste most of them have .... I tried Zhenas Coconut Chai and have never gone back to any other Chai... Love love love this tea! :) (Posted on 1/23/15)
- Best tea ever Review by Long haul driver
- I found this tea in a store. Glad I took the chance and tried it. Very good taste. I drive truck and can't always boil water, so I stuff a tea bag in a bottle of water, put it in the fridge over night, and I have cold delicious tea the next day. I will be ordering more since I cannot find it in the store. Thank you. (Posted on 1/20/15)
- We love this tea! Review by Genevieve
I don't even remember where I bought this originally, so we have used the remaining tea sparingly since we currently live in Australia and it's so expensive to ship.
My husband and I are down to one lonely tea bag and we will probably have to play rock, paper, scissors for the last one!
The flavor blend is terrific, the aroma is comforting and the taste is amazing! (Posted on 4/29/14)
Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Black Tea||Energizing and rejuvenating. Black tea aids in metabolism and digestion, and is rich in antioxidants which support immune health. Moderate amounts of caffeine in black tea stimulate the nervous system and promote blood circulation. For increased energy, alertness and concentration.|
|Cardamom||Warming, comforting and soothing. Cardamom, one of the oldest known spices, helps neutralizes stomach acid and aids in digestion. It contains a natural anti-bacterial quality that helps neutralize oral bacteria and remedy bad breath.|
|Black Pepper||Stimulating and revitalizing. Black pepper is rich in antioxidants, fiber, potassium, iron and vitamins C and K ,which keep the immune system healthy. Naturally improves digestion and promotes overall intestinal health. Additionally, the outer layer of the peppercorn stimulates the breakdown of fat cells, keeping you slim while giving you energy to burn.|
|Cinnamon||Warming, restorative and uplifting. Cinnamon has the highest antioxidant levels of any spice and is an excellent source of manganese, dietary fiber, iron and calcium. Though often used for its spicy, earthy flavor, cinnamon also supports healthy digestion, metabolism and blood sugar.|
|Clove||Warming, revitalizing, purifying. The sweet, spicy aroma of clove evokes a calm energy that can motivate action. Contains antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that aid in digestion and support immune health. Due to its anti-bacterial properties, clove is sometimes used as a breath-freshening agent.|
|Ginger||Comforting, warming and rejuvenating. Ginger supports overall digestive and respiratory health. A soothing remedy for occasional motion sickness or sour stomach, and a powerful anti-inflammatory that can increase circulation and alleviate pain.|
|Nutmeg||Warming, energizing and rejuvenating. The sweet, nutty aroma of nutmeg is comforting and uplifting. Nutmeg is a rich source of vitamins A and C, iron, manganese and copper and has antimicrobial properties. Promotes healthy liver and digestive function.|
|Orange Peel||Uplifting, energizing and refreshing. The freshly sweet citrus scent of orange helps to clear the mind and brighten ones mood. Rich in calcium, beta-carotene, pectin and fiber, orange peel boosts immune system, supports healthy digestion and helps control appetite.|
In a Martini shaker with ice, add:
2 1/2 oz. Tea Infused Vodka*
1/2 oz. Orange Juice
1/2 oz Half and Half
1/2 oz. Simple Syrup
Shake 15 to 20 seconds, pour into chilled martini glass. Garnish with orange slice.
*Infuse 3 teabags of Zhena's Coconut Chai in a litre of vodka - 3 days minimum, recommended 1 week
Fair Trade Certified Indian Black Tea*, Cinnamon*, Ginger*, Cardamom Pods*, Whole Cloves*, Orange Peels*, Nutmeg*, Black Pepper*, Natural Coconut Flavor, Natural Cinnamon Flavor.
* Certified Organic