- Compliments galore Review by Cyrice
- I love this tea and mix it with other teas. I always get compliments when I serve it, in fact one person said "Your tea must be very expensive I taste layers of unique flavors" (Posted on 8/27/14)
- Fantastic, love it. Review by Patti
- I bought a sample tin stack of tea at Goods. I love it. The taste is so fantastic and very pleasurable and calming. I had to get on line and find where I could get more of this stuff. I am just trying to switch over from coffee to tea and learn how to be more healthier. (Posted on 5/3/14)
Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.