- Absolutely Amazing Review by Em and Kaz
My sister and I love this tea! Its so beautiful! Its our favourite now! We drink it every day!
Thanks for making such a lovely tea! (Posted on 5/25/16)
- Best Green Chai Review by Chelebates
- The aroma and taste of this tea is just simply amazing! (Posted on 4/20/15)
- You haven't had Green Tea like this B4... Review by SamG85
- I am not a fan of green tea, mostly because I drink my tea or coffee with no sugar, no cream added. Green tea always had a "grassy" taste to me...guess that seems fitting. But I decided to give this stuff a try because I love Coconut and love Chai flavors! Well, I was pleased that going witgmy instincts payed off, this stuff is aromatic and smooth and I love the stay-fresh container. Very unique and yummy flavor...comparable to those other "high-end" teas for a fraction of the cost. Trust me, it's magic! (Posted on 3/26/15)
- great pairing Review by lisa
- I love pairing Green Tea Coconut Chai with the Chocolate Chai Tea - it is perfect together! A little milk or coconut milk and it's feels like a real treat. (Posted on 12/16/14)
- Bliss Inside of a Cup Review by RMenard3
- As a Muay Thai fighter, a lot of variables come into play during training. Of the many, a key element is proper nutrition and healthy eating/drinking habits. With Zhenas Coconut Green Chai Tea, I can easily get my metabolism going when I awake and feel energized throughout the day. Aside from the energy increase, I feel a great deal of contentment and bliss with each sip. The fact that this tea contains almost ten (10) times the amount of antioxidants than leading fruits is awesome.. and it's organic, gluten-free, and a part of the Fair Trade market! Excellent flavor, excellent quality, and excellent ethical practices! (Posted on 5/2/14)
- AWESOME TEA!!!! Review by Beth
- This is the best tea I've ever had! I love green teas and this one combines a chai flavor and it is awesome! (Posted on 4/29/14)
Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Cardamom||Warming, comforting and soothing. Cardamom, one of the oldest known spices, helps neutralizes stomach acid and aids in digestion. It contains a natural anti-bacterial quality that helps neutralize oral bacteria and remedy bad breath.|
|Black Pepper||Stimulating and revitalizing. Black pepper is rich in antioxidants, fiber, potassium, iron and vitamins C and K ,which keep the immune system healthy. Naturally improves digestion and promotes overall intestinal health. Additionally, the outer layer of the peppercorn stimulates the breakdown of fat cells, keeping you slim while giving you energy to burn.|
|Cinnamon||Warming, restorative and uplifting. Cinnamon has the highest antioxidant levels of any spice and is an excellent source of manganese, dietary fiber, iron and calcium. Though often used for its spicy, earthy flavor, cinnamon also supports healthy digestion, metabolism and blood sugar.|
|Clove||Warming, revitalizing, purifying. The sweet, spicy aroma of clove evokes a calm energy that can motivate action. Contains antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that aid in digestion and support immune health. Due to its anti-bacterial properties, clove is sometimes used as a breath-freshening agent.|
|Ginger||Comforting, warming and rejuvenating. Ginger supports overall digestive and respiratory health. A soothing remedy for occasional motion sickness or sour stomach, and a powerful anti-inflammatory that can increase circulation and alleviate pain.|
|Green Tea||Energizing, uplifting and slimming. As a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins C and E, green tea boosts the immune system, regulates blood sugar and helps the body maintain a healthy weight. Moderate caffeine stimulates the nervous system and promotes blood circulation.|
|Nutmeg||Warming, energizing and rejuvenating. The sweet, nutty aroma of nutmeg is comforting and uplifting. Nutmeg is a rich source of vitamins A and C, iron, manganese and copper and has antimicrobial properties. Promotes healthy liver and digestive function.|
|Orange Peel||Uplifting, energizing and refreshing. The freshly sweet citrus scent of orange helps to clear the mind and brighten ones mood. Rich in calcium, beta-carotene, pectin and fiber, orange peel boosts immune system, supports healthy digestion and helps control appetite.|
In a Martini shaker with ice, add:
2 1/2 oz. Tea Infused Vodka*
1/2 oz. Orange Juice
1/2 oz Half and Half
1/2 oz. Simple Syrup
Shake 15 to 20 seconds, pour into chilled martini glass. Garnish with orange slice.
*Infuse 3 teabags of Zhena's Coconut Chai in a litre of vodka - 3 days minimum, recommended 1 week
Fair Trade Certified Select Reserve Assam Green Tea*, Cinnamon*, Ginger*, Cardamom Pods*, Whole Cloves*, Orange Peels*, Nutmeg*, Black Pepper*, Natural Coconut Flavor, Natural Cinnamon Flavor.
* Certified Organic