Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Ginger||Comforting, warming and rejuvenating. Ginger supports overall digestive and respiratory health. A soothing remedy for occasional motion sickness or sour stomach, and a powerful anti-inflammatory that can increase circulation and alleviate pain.|
|Green Tea||Energizing, uplifting and slimming. As a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins C and E, green tea boosts the immune system, regulates blood sugar and helps the body maintain a healthy weight. Moderate caffeine stimulates the nervous system and promotes blood circulation.|
|Orange Peel||Uplifting, energizing and refreshing. The freshly sweet citrus scent of orange helps to clear the mind and brighten ones mood. Rich in calcium, beta-carotene, pectin and fiber, orange peel boosts immune system, supports healthy digestion and helps control appetite.|
|Oil of Bergamot||Uplifting, relaxing and refreshing. As natural anti-depressant, oil of Bergamot is soothing to both your mind and your body. The great citrus aroma helps to eliminate emotional confusion, stress and anxiety. For digestive and respiratory health.|
|Roses||Balancing, relaxing and soothing. The deep flowery fragrance of rose calms the nerves and brightens the spirit. Rose petals are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, which has been shown to boost the immune system, promote healthy skin and bones and to help the body absorb iron.|
Organic Green Tea, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Rose Petal, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Flavorings