- Awesome Review by GDS mom
- Taste as wonderful as it smells! (Posted on 12/26/15)
Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Apple||Energizing and cleansing. The sweet familiar scent of apple is warming and invigorating. Apples are a rich source of fiber, pectin and vitamin C. Apple is a digestive aid that helps to break down fat and cholesterol, remove toxins, contribute to satiety and boost immune system.|
|Green Tea||Energizing, uplifting and slimming. As a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins C and E, green tea boosts the immune system, regulates blood sugar and helps the body maintain a healthy weight. Moderate caffeine stimulates the nervous system and promotes blood circulation.|
Green Tea, Apple, Cornflower and Natural Flavor.