- be a rose Review by Alice Rose
- A sacred ~ soothing tea ~ that simply surrounds the senses with natures beauty within/without, Om Shanti Om blessed be Gypsy Rose for mind~body and soul. ☕️ (Posted on 8/31/16)
- My favorite so far Review by Ricki
- I first tried this tea maybe ten years ago. I drank it for about a year and then slowly started replacing my tea rituals with drinking mass amounts of coffee in an effort to "keep up" with life. I've recently remembered how much I loved this tea and how unique the aroma and taste are. I've been ordering it again and it taste EXACTLY the same as it had ten years ago. It smells just like a rose garden and has a beautiful floral rose taste, not perfume-y just floral. It's a perfect example of how tea can affect other senses besides taste. If you love roses and you love tea, i think you will like this (Posted on 6/15/16)
- One of my favs! Review by Treanna
- I was first introduced to this a few years ago and it quickly made my top list of yummy tea blends. It is fragrant and the flavor tastes exactly as you would think from the lovely aroma. This one is savored, sipped very slowly. I've never reviewed tea before but I really love this brand (Posted on 4/19/16)
- Absolutely Lovely Review by Kate
- I've had similar teas to this, but by far this is the best. My kids, my mother, and I all love it. It smells and tastes pretty sweet on its own, and with a touch of honey or sugar, it's divine. (Posted on 1/15/16)
- I love this black tea!!! Review by notphaedaway
- This is the best black tea I have ever had!!! (Posted on 12/23/15)
- My go-to tea Review by Beth
- This is the most relaxing, comforting tea I think I've ever had. The familiar base of black tea, softened by the scent and flavor of rose.. Perfect! Agree with the review above that it is similar to-but better than- Earl Grey. This is my favorite tea! (Posted on 12/12/15)
- I Love It! Review by Jazz
- I just made a cup of this tea (first time trying this flavor) and I gotta say, it's pretty good! It's smooth and soothing. I came on the site to order more!! (Posted on 6/14/15)
- Great iced Review by Danielle
- This tea is incredibly aromatic. I love how floral it is even iced. (Posted on 6/9/15)
- Delicious Review by Jenica
- This is my favorite tea of all time. The flavors have a perfect balance. I drink it straight hot or iced and sometimes I have it with cream and sugar instead of dessert. It is just so wonderful, thank you Zhena for making this tea! (Posted on 12/19/14)
- amazing Review by Winter Rose
- The smell of this tea is intoxicating! I've had rose tea before, but nothing quite like this tea. It tasted like the flowers had been picked that day! (Posted on 11/14/14)
- Best tea ever! Review by Danielle
- This was the first Zhena tea I tried and the best tea I've ever had. I was concerned this would taste like other flowering teas that I did not like, but it was delicious. Similar to Earl Grey only better. So good. (Posted on 8/25/14)
Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Black Tea||Energizing and rejuvenating. Black tea aids in metabolism and digestion, and is rich in antioxidants which support immune health. Moderate amounts of caffeine in black tea stimulate the nervous system and promote blood circulation. For increased energy, alertness and concentration.|
|Roses||Balancing, relaxing and soothing. The deep flowery fragrance of rose calms the nerves and brightens the spirit. Rose petals are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, which has been shown to boost the immune system, promote healthy skin and bones and to help the body absorb iron.|
A Blend of Fair Trade Certified Sri Lankan and Indian Black Tea*, Red and Pink Rose Petals*, and All Natural Flavor.
* Certified Organic