- Delicious! Review by Bree
- So fragrant, smelled just like roses. It tasted delicious too. I felt like it was cleansing my body. (Posted on 3/16/16)
- Heaven in a cup Review by Tex
One of the truly "best things in the world for exquisite taste,,, and memories of a Grandmother's beautiful garden",
I love it ,..love it. (Posted on 1/3/16)
Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Black Tea||Energizing and rejuvenating. Black tea aids in metabolism and digestion, and is rich in antioxidants which support immune health. Moderate amounts of caffeine in black tea stimulate the nervous system and promote blood circulation. For increased energy, alertness and concentration.|
|Roses||Balancing, relaxing and soothing. The deep flowery fragrance of rose calms the nerves and brightens the spirit. Rose petals are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, which has been shown to boost the immune system, promote healthy skin and bones and to help the body absorb iron.|
Chinese Black Tea*, Red and Pink Rose Petals* and All Natural Flavors*.
* Certified Organic
Customers also enjoyed:
Price From: $6.99
Finest quality black tea blended with spices, essence of caramelized brown sugar and creamy Bourbon vanilla bean.