- Blissful Tea Review by Chiokiwi
- From the smell to the first sip to the dregs, this is a great tea. I only wish I hadn't finished it but I guess I'll just have to make more. I would love to bathe in this smell. I drank it without sweetener or milk but might add almond milk next time. (Posted on 1/13/16)
- Deliciously good! Review by Marta
- I love this tea!! I add stevia and cream and I am in heaven. Sadly the store I would buy from no longer carried it. So I have to purchase on line. (Posted on 11/4/15)
- Excellent!! Review by Jerzy
- This has been one of the most exciting teas I've ever had. I tried a lot of teas and for me, (for some reason, maybe because of my taste puds) I cannot stop drinking this flavorful, smooth and relaxing tea. I bought this at the Vitamin Shoppe to make up a 25 dollar order for free shipping of my vitamins and I am so glad i chose this tea. I am so happy that now I can get it on this website. And it is so reasonable in price. I've bought teas way over priced, I so glad I found you Zhena.....pretty name! (Posted on 6/6/15)
- Liquid Cookies Review by Jazzi
- A friend of mine at work gave me one of these tea bags and I was amazed by how good it smelled. It smells like fresh baked cookies and tastes just as good. Defiantly a good thing to try for a taste treat or for dedicated tea drinkers alike. (Posted on 1/21/15)
- Yummy Review by Holly
- Thank you, I just tried the Hazelnut Chai and have fallen in love with this tea. I added stevia & soy milk today. Very yummy. Thank you so much. (Posted on 11/23/14)
Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Black Tea||Energizing and rejuvenating. Black tea aids in metabolism and digestion, and is rich in antioxidants which support immune health. Moderate amounts of caffeine in black tea stimulate the nervous system and promote blood circulation. For increased energy, alertness and concentration.|
|Cardamom||Warming, comforting and soothing. Cardamom, one of the oldest known spices, helps neutralizes stomach acid and aids in digestion. It contains a natural anti-bacterial quality that helps neutralize oral bacteria and remedy bad breath.|
|Black Pepper||Stimulating and revitalizing. Black pepper is rich in antioxidants, fiber, potassium, iron and vitamins C and K ,which keep the immune system healthy. Naturally improves digestion and promotes overall intestinal health. Additionally, the outer layer of the peppercorn stimulates the breakdown of fat cells, keeping you slim while giving you energy to burn.|
|Cinnamon||Warming, restorative and uplifting. Cinnamon has the highest antioxidant levels of any spice and is an excellent source of manganese, dietary fiber, iron and calcium. Though often used for its spicy, earthy flavor, cinnamon also supports healthy digestion, metabolism and blood sugar.|
|Clove||Warming, revitalizing, purifying. The sweet, spicy aroma of clove evokes a calm energy that can motivate action. Contains antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that aid in digestion and support immune health. Due to its anti-bacterial properties, clove is sometimes used as a breath-freshening agent.|
|Ginger||Comforting, warming and rejuvenating. Ginger supports overall digestive and respiratory health. A soothing remedy for occasional motion sickness or sour stomach, and a powerful anti-inflammatory that can increase circulation and alleviate pain.|
|Licorice Root||Soothing and comforting. Licorice root acts as a natural sweetener and is brimming with antioxidants that support well-being. Promotes overall digestive and respiratory health. May remedy insomnia by helping you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.|
|Nutmeg||Warming, energizing and rejuvenating. The sweet, nutty aroma of nutmeg is comforting and uplifting. Nutmeg is a rich source of vitamins A and C, iron, manganese and copper and has antimicrobial properties. Promotes healthy liver and digestive function.|
|Vanilla||Uplifting, calming and balancing. The familiar rich, sweet aroma of vanilla comforts the mind and excites the senses. Vanilla contains vanillin, which has antioxidant properties, and B-complex groups of vitamins that help enzyme synthesis, nervous system function and healthy metabolic function.|
Organic, Fair Trade Certified Indian Black Tea*, Cinnamon*, Ginger Root*, Licorice Root*, Natural Flavoring, Cloves*, Cardamom*, Nutmeg*, Black Pepper*, Organic Vanilla Bean.*
* Certified Organic