- THE BEST Review by L
- One of the most effective and best tasting chamomile teas on the market. I especially like the fact that it doesn't have stevia, as so many herbal/flavored teas seem to have these days. (Posted on 11/4/15)
- Best Ever Review by LDawg
- I have tried a ton of teas that blend chamomile with other similar ingredients and this is by far the best one I have ever tasted. (Posted on 1/9/15)
- best chamomile tea Review by kristen
- I am a connoisseur of chamomile tea. This is by far the most distinctive and memorable chamomile concoction I have ever tasted. (Posted on 1/6/15)
Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Chamomile||Calming, relaxing and soothing. The sweet, floral scent of Chamomile comforts the mind and body. Chamomile has anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties which help to relieve stress and anxiety, promote sleep and aid in digestion.|
|Fennel||Soothing, revitalizing and restorative. Experience total body purification with the warm, sweet scent of Fennel. Rich in vitamin C and potassium, fennel soothes the senses, relieves indigestion, balances water retention and decreases inflammation.|
|Hibiscus||Purifying and soothing. Rich in antioxidants, vitamin C and minerals, hibiscus supports immune health, promotes healthy kidney function and helps the body maintain healthy weight. As a natural diuretic, hibiscus relieves water retention and bloating.|
|Lemongrass||Relaxing, revitalizing and uplifting. The soft, citrus aroma of lemon grass invigorates the mind, relieves tension and restores tranquility. Rich in vitamins C, A and folic acid, lemon grass aids digestion and supports a healthy immune system.|
|Lemon Myrtle||Uplifting, clarifying and therapeutic. The fresh citrus scent of lemon creates a cheerful atmosphere that inspires concentration and awareness. Lemon myrtle has potent antibacterial properties which induce purification and healing. Promotes immune and digestive health.|
|Lemon Peel||Uplifting, clarifying and therapeutic. The fresh citrus scent of lemon that helps clear the mind, sharpen the senses and calm emotions. Lemon is rich in calcium, potassium and vitamin C, one of the most important antioxidants in nature. Promotes immune and digestive health.|
|Licorice Root||Soothing and comforting. Licorice root acts as a natural sweetener and is brimming with antioxidants that support well-being. Promotes overall digestive and respiratory health. May remedy insomnia by helping you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.|
|Orange Peel||Uplifting, energizing and refreshing. The freshly sweet citrus scent of orange helps to clear the mind and brighten ones mood. Rich in calcium, beta-carotene, pectin and fiber, orange peel boosts immune system, supports healthy digestion and helps control appetite.|
|Roses||Balancing, relaxing and soothing. The deep flowery fragrance of rose calms the nerves and brightens the spirit. Rose petals are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, which has been shown to boost the immune system, promote healthy skin and bones and to help the body absorb iron.|
Fair Trade Certified Chamomile*, Fennel*, Hibiscus*, Lemon Peel*, Orange Peel*, Licorice Root*, Rose Petals*, Lemon Myrtle*, Lemongrass*, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Natural Citrus Flavor.
* Certified Organic