- Exactly what I was looking for. Review by GabyArd
- My boyfriend got this tea for me as a gift and I am so grateful he did. I love this tea. I have been drinking it at work and makes my day way lighter and whenever something its getting me stress out, I just get a sip of it and seems like everything just get a little better. The smell of jasmine and the taste of the green tea are really a great combination. Thank you for making this drink an awesome one! (Posted on 4/5/16)
Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Green Tea||Energizing, uplifting and slimming. As a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins C and E, green tea boosts the immune system, regulates blood sugar and helps the body maintain a healthy weight. Moderate caffeine stimulates the nervous system and promotes blood circulation.|
Fair Trade Certified Jasmine Scented Chinese Green Tea*
* Certified Organic