Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Honeybush||Calming and cheering. Honeybush is rich in antioxidants, vitamin C and essential minerals calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium and zinc, which promote immune and digestive health. Naturally caffeine-free, it helps soothe the nervous system and induce sleep.|
|Lavender||Relaxing and uplifting. The sweet, earthy aroma of lavender provides an unmatched array of attributes—calming, balancing, refreshing and cleansing—making it the most popular scent in aromatherapy. For reducing anxiety and stress, balancing mood and clearing the mind.|
|Lemon Myrtle||Uplifting, clarifying and therapeutic. The fresh citrus scent of lemon creates a cheerful atmosphere that inspires concentration and awareness. Lemon myrtle has potent antibacterial properties which induce purification and healing. Promotes immune and digestive health.|
|Rooibos||Comforting and calming. Naturally caffeine-free Rooibos is used to promote relaxation and stress relief. Rich in antioxidants, calcium, manganese and fluoride and polyphenols that have anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties. For digestive and immune health.|
Organic Rooibos, Organic Lemon Myrtle, Organic Lavender Flower, Organic Honeybush