Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Green Tea||Energizing, uplifting and slimming. As a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins C and E, green tea boosts the immune system, regulates blood sugar and helps the body maintain a healthy weight. Moderate caffeine stimulates the nervous system and promotes blood circulation.|
|Jasmine||Comforting, soothing and relaxing. The euphoric scent of jasmine is a natural sedative that helps balance mood and promotes relaxation. Its calming effects can be beneficial for stress-induced high blood pressure. Jasmine is rich in antioxidants.|
|Lemon Myrtle||Uplifting, clarifying and therapeutic. The fresh citrus scent of lemon creates a cheerful atmosphere that inspires concentration and awareness. Lemon myrtle has potent antibacterial properties which induce purification and healing. Promotes immune and digestive health.|
Idulgashinna Estate Ceylon Green Tea, Australian Lemon Myrtle*, Natural Jasmine Essence.
* Certified Organic