- I love this tea. I drink it every evening after dinner. I makes me smile. The flavores are wonderful. The sweetness is such that honey is not necessary. Madarin Orange is my eveing treat at the end of a long busy day. Review by Lily Cat
- It is the BEST! (Posted on 4/14/16)
- Mandarin Orange Zhena Review by Linda
- I love this loose tea. I just feel its too pricy. I cant afford 9.99 for a small jar. (Posted on 5/8/15)
- Favorite Relaxing Tea Review by Juice
- Just the smell of this tisane puts me in a relaxed, warm mood. The flavor is delightful and I can brew three or four cups from one tablespoon. Tastes wonderful with or without sweetener. (Posted on 12/22/14)
Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.