Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Black Tea||Energizing and rejuvenating. Black tea aids in metabolism and digestion, and is rich in antioxidants which support immune health. Moderate amounts of caffeine in black tea stimulate the nervous system and promote blood circulation. For increased energy, alertness and concentration.|
|Lemon Balm||Calming, soothing and uplifting. Lemon balm has mood-enhancing properties which help relax nerves and improve quality of sleep. Rich in antioxidants that support a healthy immune system. May also aid digestion and soothe gastrointestinal ailments.|
|Lemongrass||Relaxing, revitalizing and uplifting. The soft, citrus aroma of lemon grass invigorates the mind, relieves tension and restores tranquility. Rich in vitamins C, A and folic acid, lemon grass aids digestion and supports a healthy immune system.|
|Lemon Myrtle||Uplifting, clarifying and therapeutic. The fresh citrus scent of lemon creates a cheerful atmosphere that inspires concentration and awareness. Lemon myrtle has potent antibacterial properties which induce purification and healing. Promotes immune and digestive health.|
|Stevia||Energizing and uplifting. Primarily used as a sugar substitute, stevia is a natural sweetener that has no glycemic index and no calories. It is an excellent choice for diabetics, those with sugar intolerances or those seeking weight control.|
Fair Trade Black Tea*, Lemongrass*, Lemon Myrtle*, Lemon Balm*, Stevia*, Natural (Organic Compliant) Mango and Lime Flavors. * Certified Organic