- wow Review by patti
- this is the best tea ever - just because I really like mojito drinks I wasn't sure how good this would be, but it exceeded my expectations. (Posted on 7/1/16)
- Wonderful Review by cb
- I love this tea. So refreshing alone or mixed with black tea for an iced treat. (Posted on 6/21/16)
Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Green Tea||Energizing, uplifting and slimming. As a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins C and E, green tea boosts the immune system, regulates blood sugar and helps the body maintain a healthy weight. Moderate caffeine stimulates the nervous system and promotes blood circulation.|
|Lemon Peel||Uplifting, clarifying and therapeutic. The fresh citrus scent of lemon that helps clear the mind, sharpen the senses and calm emotions. Lemon is rich in calcium, potassium and vitamin C, one of the most important antioxidants in nature. Promotes immune and digestive health.|
|Peppermint||Cooling, stimulating and rejuvenating. The minty fresh scent of peppermint promotes focus and clear thinking. Contains menthol, a cooling compound, and soothing properties that promote digestive and respiratory health.|
Peppermint*, Fair Trade Certified Green Tea*, Organic Compliant Rum Flavor, Lemon Peel*, Organic Compliant Lemon Flavor, Organic Compliant Lime Flavor.
* Certified Organic