Competition Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions shall be binding on you when entering any competitions operated by Zhena’s Gypsy Tea, its sponsor, partners or any company or website owned or controlled by Zhena’s Gypsy Tea.
- The promoter is Zhena’s Gypsy Tea.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be binding on you when entering any competitions operated by Zhena’s Gypsy Tea, its sponsor, partners or any company or website owned or controlled by Zhena’s Gypsy Tea.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all competition contestants. Zhena’s Gypsy Tea may amend them from time to time. Special prizes, ways to enter and Terms and Conditions may apply to particular competitions, and if so these will be stipulated at www.Zhenas.com/competitions.
- Unless otherwise stipulated, only one entry per person will be allowed, as limited by the email address entered on the competition entry form.
- All persons entering our competitions via email will automatically be added to our email marketing lists. Entrants may at any time choose to opt out of email communications by unsubscribing through an email link found on any emails received from Zhena’s Gypsy Tea. We will never pass on your email address to a third party..
- Employees of Zhena’s Gypsy Tea or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter any competition operated by the promoter.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- You may not enter a competition if, on the date it is announced, you do not conform to the required profile of an entrant. For example a competition may be limited by age or location. Unless otherwise stipulated all competition entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by the Zhena’s Gypsy Tea marketing department within one week of the closing date of the competition.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or is made available.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by California law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- The winner’s name will be made available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the address stipulated in sentence 1. Above.
- The person entering the competition releases Zhena’s Gypsy Tea and any of their group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, from all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage that may result to them or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the competition.
- The entrant must take all reasonable steps to ensure his/ her own health and safety. All activities are undertaken at the entrant’s own risk. The entrant must notify Zhena’s Gypsy Tea of any medical and or other condition which may mean that he/ she is unfit for participation as soon as he/ she becomes aware of such a condition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/ her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.