Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Black Tea||Energizing and rejuvenating. Black tea aids in metabolism and digestion, and is rich in antioxidants which support immune health. Moderate amounts of caffeine in black tea stimulate the nervous system and promote blood circulation. For increased energy, alertness and concentration.|
|Ginger||Comforting, warming and rejuvenating. Ginger supports overall digestive and respiratory health. A soothing remedy for occasional motion sickness or sour stomach, and a powerful anti-inflammatory that can increase circulation and alleviate pain.|
Virgin Peach Ginger Sour
In a Martini Shaker with ice, add:
2 1/2 oz. Zhena's Peach Ginger Tea, brewed
Splash of Orange Juice, Cranberry and Lemonade
Juice from 1/4 Tangerine
Juice from 1/2 Lemon
Shake 15 to 20 seconds, pour in Collins or Hurricane glass filled with ice. Garnish with lemon twist.
Fair Trade Certified Finest Black Tea from Ceylon*, Ginger Root*, Peach Flavor*, Essential Oil of Ginger*.
* Certified Organic