- So good!!! Review by haylephant
- Only good things to say about this tea.. It didn't come into my local this season so I'm buying online. Easily my fav pumpkin tea, no caffeine so it's nice and spicy to warm you on a chilly evening without keeping you up. Nice with or without milk (dairy or homemade almond milk are lovely with it). I adore pumpkin spice blends but not the fake flavorings like the syrup shots found in lattes. This blend has a clean finish, and leaves you feeling ^_^ (Posted on 11/13/15)
Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Cinnamon||Warming, restorative and uplifting. Cinnamon has the highest antioxidant levels of any spice and is an excellent source of manganese, dietary fiber, iron and calcium. Though often used for its spicy, earthy flavor, cinnamon also supports healthy digestion, metabolism and blood sugar.|
|Ginger||Comforting, warming and rejuvenating. Ginger supports overall digestive and respiratory health. A soothing remedy for occasional motion sickness or sour stomach, and a powerful anti-inflammatory that can increase circulation and alleviate pain.|
|Honeybush||Calming and cheering. Honeybush is rich in antioxidants, vitamin C and essential minerals calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium and zinc, which promote immune and digestive health. Naturally caffeine-free, it helps soothe the nervous system and induce sleep.|
|Nutmeg||Warming, energizing and rejuvenating. The sweet, nutty aroma of nutmeg is comforting and uplifting. Nutmeg is a rich source of vitamins A and C, iron, manganese and copper and has antimicrobial properties. Promotes healthy liver and digestive function.|
|Rooibos||Comforting and calming. Naturally caffeine-free Rooibos is used to promote relaxation and stress relief. Rich in antioxidants, calcium, manganese and fluoride and polyphenols that have anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties. For digestive and immune health.|
|Vanilla||Uplifting, calming and balancing. The familiar rich, sweet aroma of vanilla comforts the mind and excites the senses. Vanilla contains vanillin, which has antioxidant properties, and B-complex groups of vitamins that help enzyme synthesis, nervous system function and healthy metabolic function.|
Fair Trade Certified South African Rooibos*, Honeybush, Ginger Root, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Vanilla Bean, Naturally Extracted Oils & Fruit Extracts.
* Certified Organic