Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Lavender||Relaxing and uplifting. The sweet, earthy aroma of lavender provides an unmatched array of attributes—calming, balancing, refreshing and cleansing—making it the most popular scent in aromatherapy. For reducing anxiety and stress, balancing mood and clearing the mind.|
|Rooibos||Comforting and calming. Naturally caffeine-free Rooibos is used to promote relaxation and stress relief. Rich in antioxidants, calcium, manganese and fluoride and polyphenols that have anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties. For digestive and immune health.|
Lush on the palate, this rewarding masterful blend combines succulent spices of cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg with caramelized brown sugar, warming crystallized Indian ginger and Fair Trade organic Indian black tea for a delectable blend of exotic flavor and antioxidant rich sips. Creamy, whole bean Bourbon vanilla adds the flavor richness of luxuriant cream, without the guilt. You are whisked away to a Parisian café, beret not included.
Fair trade Certified South African Rooibos*, French Lavender Blossoms*.
* Certified Organic