Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Peppermint||Cooling, stimulating and rejuvenating. The minty fresh scent of peppermint promotes focus and clear thinking. Contains menthol, a cooling compound, and soothing properties that promote digestive and respiratory health.|
|Roses||Balancing, relaxing and soothing. The deep flowery fragrance of rose calms the nerves and brightens the spirit. Rose petals are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, which has been shown to boost the immune system, promote healthy skin and bones and to help the body absorb iron.|
Organic Peppermint, Organic Rose Petal