- Amazing Tea! Review by Lisa
- I am new to chai tea and I am in love with it. All four flavors are great. This product is perfect in every way. (Posted on 9/1/16)
- Yummy flavorful Review by Lily
- My favorite was the chocolate chai . (Posted on 5/8/16)
- the best! Review by Chaitime
(Posted on 1/5/16)
- Love these teas! Review by Apple-pi
- Chai tea has always been my favorite. But sometimes I feel like trying variations of it, so that is why I decided to buy this. And it is the best! I love all the flavors!! (Posted on 8/28/15)
- awesome tea Review by mimi
- This is the bestesttttttttt (I know u can only say best) tea in the world....love the flavors in this stack.....please don't stop making them....am officially hooked (Posted on 5/21/15)
Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Black Tea||Energizing and rejuvenating. Black tea aids in metabolism and digestion, and is rich in antioxidants which support immune health. Moderate amounts of caffeine in black tea stimulate the nervous system and promote blood circulation. For increased energy, alertness and concentration.|
|Black Pepper||Stimulating and revitalizing. Black pepper is rich in antioxidants, fiber, potassium, iron and vitamins C and K ,which keep the immune system healthy. Naturally improves digestion and promotes overall intestinal health. Additionally, the outer layer of the peppercorn stimulates the breakdown of fat cells, keeping you slim while giving you energy to burn.|
|Carob||A sweet, nutty caffeine-free alternative to cacao or chocolate. Rich in antioxidants, cholesterol-lowering insoluble fiber, protein and calcium (three times the amount found in chocolate). Carob supports healthy digestive function, while serving as a natural anti-allergic, antiseptic, and anti-bacterial agent.|
|Chicory Root||Comforting, cleansing and relaxing. Chicory root is rich in probiotics, which promote healthy digestion, and vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that boosts the immune system. Chicory has mild sedative effects and can help counteract caffeine's stimulating properties.|
|Cinnamon||Warming, restorative and uplifting. Cinnamon has the highest antioxidant levels of any spice and is an excellent source of manganese, dietary fiber, iron and calcium. Though often used for its spicy, earthy flavor, cinnamon also supports healthy digestion, metabolism and blood sugar.|
|Clove||Warming, revitalizing, purifying. The sweet, spicy aroma of clove evokes a calm energy that can motivate action. Contains antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that aid in digestion and support immune health. Due to its anti-bacterial properties, clove is sometimes used as a breath-freshening agent.|
|Ginger||Comforting, warming and rejuvenating. Ginger supports overall digestive and respiratory health. A soothing remedy for occasional motion sickness or sour stomach, and a powerful anti-inflammatory that can increase circulation and alleviate pain.|
|Licorice Root||Soothing and comforting. Licorice root acts as a natural sweetener and is brimming with antioxidants that support well-being. Promotes overall digestive and respiratory health. May remedy insomnia by helping you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.|
|Nutmeg||Warming, energizing and rejuvenating. The sweet, nutty aroma of nutmeg is comforting and uplifting. Nutmeg is a rich source of vitamins A and C, iron, manganese and copper and has antimicrobial properties. Promotes healthy liver and digestive function.|
|Orange Peel||Uplifting, energizing and refreshing. The freshly sweet citrus scent of orange helps to clear the mind and brighten ones mood. Rich in calcium, beta-carotene, pectin and fiber, orange peel boosts immune system, supports healthy digestion and helps control appetite.|
|Rooibos||Comforting and calming. Naturally caffeine-free Rooibos is used to promote relaxation and stress relief. Rich in antioxidants, calcium, manganese and fluoride and polyphenols that have anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties. For digestive and immune health.|
|Vanilla||Uplifting, calming and balancing. The familiar rich, sweet aroma of vanilla comforts the mind and excites the senses. Vanilla contains vanillin, which has antioxidant properties, and B-complex groups of vitamins that help enzyme synthesis, nervous system function and healthy metabolic function.|
"Chocolate Chai—From the Cedarburg Mountain Region of South Africa comes this superior grade, caffeine-free organic Rooibos, blended with the rich, exotic taste of Mediterranean carob and the zest of ginger and cinnamon bark. Chicory and licorice root, round out this delicious thick, warming cup. Wonderful with a splash of milk. Coconut Chai—Indian black tea, organic cinnamon, ginger, cardamom pods, whole cloves, orange peels, nutmeg, org. black pepper, organic cinnamon essential oil, organic coconut flavor. Caramel Chai (Red)—Organic, Fair Trade Certified™ Rooibos*, Cinnamon*, Ginger Root*, Licorice Root*, Natural Flavoring,Cloves*, Cardamom*, Nutmeg*, Black Pepper*,Organic Vanilla Bean.* Hazelnut Chai (Red)—Organic, Fair Trade Certified™ Rooibos*, Cinnamon, Ginger Root*, Licorice Root*, Natural Flavoring, Cloves*, Cardamom*, Nutmeg*, Black Pepper*, Vanilla Bean.* * Certified Organic"