- LOVE LOVE LOVE the tea Review by Dawn
- I have been drinking green tea for almost 8 years now. I have to reccommend this tea to the new people out there wanting to try green tea. It has a sweet taste and green tea is just really healthy for you. I do love lose leaf tea better than bagged tea. I really love this and will continue to buy. (Posted on 11/13/15)
- Great tea Review by Dawn
- I love this tea; tastes great and indeed, energizes. The only complaint I have is that I can not buy it in tea bags or in loose leaf packages. I refuse to buy a glass jar every time I need tea so I will not be buying it until it comes in a bag so I can refill my jar. (Posted on 11/3/15)
- beautiful Review by goldie
I just love this tea
(Posted on 11/29/14)
- green tea Review by goldie
- I've been drinking the tea for about 3 weeks I feel so energized. ..please try it I love it.... (Posted on 11/14/14)
Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.