- Talk of the office Review by Amy
- I absolutely love this tea! I've had it hot, cold, with milk and without milk and all combinations are delicious. Every time I brew a bag in the office, at least one person tells me that my tea smells amazing and asks me what it is :) For those colleagues that I've given a tea bag too, they also love it! (Posted on 8/10/16)
- I wish it was available in loose leaf. Review by Tina
I got a tin, by mistake actually, and I loved it!
So here I am to order more without having to search store isles for it. I just wish it was available in loose tea so that I could regulate the strength of my cup of tea to my own personal taste. (Posted on 4/24/16)
- Product Container Review by RO
I really enjoy drinking this tea not only because it is organic and fair trade but because it tastes so good. My only complaint is the metal container lid that this product comes in. It is so difficult to open the container to get a tea sachet out. I suffer with carpal tunnel in my right hand and I am right handed. My husband has to help me open the tea container each time I wish a cup of tea. Is there any way to make opening of the tea tin much easier to lift for people with physical impairments.
I truly appreciate your feedback and comments.
RO (Posted on 7/12/15)
- best tea in a bag EVER! Review by Debbie
I don't ?"ven know who gave me this tin of tea???? Stuck it in my tea drawer, then my husband brought me a cup of tea in bed, I yelled downstairs and asked "What tea is this"? It's the best tea EVER I'm getting low on it and needed to find it again. Never had a Chai tea that tasted so good with no after taste.
Sweet n mellow. (Posted on 3/7/15)
Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Black Tea||Energizing and rejuvenating. Black tea aids in metabolism and digestion, and is rich in antioxidants which support immune health. Moderate amounts of caffeine in black tea stimulate the nervous system and promote blood circulation. For increased energy, alertness and concentration.|
|Cardamom||Warming, comforting and soothing. Cardamom, one of the oldest known spices, helps neutralizes stomach acid and aids in digestion. It contains a natural anti-bacterial quality that helps neutralize oral bacteria and remedy bad breath.|
|Black Pepper||Stimulating and revitalizing. Black pepper is rich in antioxidants, fiber, potassium, iron and vitamins C and K ,which keep the immune system healthy. Naturally improves digestion and promotes overall intestinal health. Additionally, the outer layer of the peppercorn stimulates the breakdown of fat cells, keeping you slim while giving you energy to burn.|
|Cinnamon||Warming, restorative and uplifting. Cinnamon has the highest antioxidant levels of any spice and is an excellent source of manganese, dietary fiber, iron and calcium. Though often used for its spicy, earthy flavor, cinnamon also supports healthy digestion, metabolism and blood sugar.|
|Clove||Warming, revitalizing, purifying. The sweet, spicy aroma of clove evokes a calm energy that can motivate action. Contains antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that aid in digestion and support immune health. Due to its anti-bacterial properties, clove is sometimes used as a breath-freshening agent.|
|Ginger||Comforting, warming and rejuvenating. Ginger supports overall digestive and respiratory health. A soothing remedy for occasional motion sickness or sour stomach, and a powerful anti-inflammatory that can increase circulation and alleviate pain.|
|Licorice Root||Soothing and comforting. Licorice root acts as a natural sweetener and is brimming with antioxidants that support well-being. Promotes overall digestive and respiratory health. May remedy insomnia by helping you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.|
|Nutmeg||Warming, energizing and rejuvenating. The sweet, nutty aroma of nutmeg is comforting and uplifting. Nutmeg is a rich source of vitamins A and C, iron, manganese and copper and has antimicrobial properties. Promotes healthy liver and digestive function.|
|Vanilla||Uplifting, calming and balancing. The familiar rich, sweet aroma of vanilla comforts the mind and excites the senses. Vanilla contains vanillin, which has antioxidant properties, and B-complex groups of vitamins that help enzyme synthesis, nervous system function and healthy metabolic function.|
Fair Trade Certified Assam Black Tea*, Cinnamon*, Ginger Root*, Licorice Root*, Natural Flavoring, Cloves*, Cardamom*, Nutmeg*, Black Pepper*, Vanilla Bean.* * Certified Organic