- Love This Tea Review by Michigander
This is the first loose leaf I ever bought, and I've bought plenty of others since then. However, this one remains a favorite and is totally worth buying a pound of.
I love that it's not weak but actually rich and bursting with flavor. It's great for anyone who likes fruity teas. It tastes like berries and rooibos with a little sour kick which I'm assuming comes from the vitamin C packed rosehips? Either way this tea is a perfect combination of ingredients. I also love that they didn't use any "natural flavors" in this tea like they do in others, I hate when teas have added flavors in them.
Overall, I highly recommend this tea!! (Posted on 11/1/15)
- WOW!! Best Tea ever!11 Review by BUBBLES
- Love this tea, so sweet and packed with benefits without any sugar Great straight. (Posted on 1/1/15)
Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Elderberry||Soothing and balancing. The elderberry is rich in antioxidants which attack harmful free radicals that damage cells. Additionally, it helps support a healthy immune system, promote respiratory function and may have throat soothing properties.|
|Hibiscus||Purifying and soothing. Rich in antioxidants, vitamin C and minerals, hibiscus supports immune health, promotes healthy kidney function and helps the body maintain healthy weight. As a natural diuretic, hibiscus relieves water retention and bloating.|
|Rooibos||Comforting and calming. Naturally caffeine-free Rooibos is used to promote relaxation and stress relief. Rich in antioxidants, calcium, manganese and fluoride and polyphenols that have anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties. For digestive and immune health.|
|Rosehips||Balancing and regenerative. Rosehip has a bright, tart flavor and a wide array of nutrients. It is loaded vitamins C, A, E, K and B complex, organic acids and pectin. Also contains high levels of antioxidant flavonoids with known anti-inflammatory properties. For immune health and digestive ease.|
Wild Berry -Tini
In a Martini shaker with ice, add:
2 1/2 oz. Tea Infused Vodka*
1/2 oz. Guava Nectar
1/2 oz. Blueberry Juice
1/4 oz. Strawberry Puree
2 Sprigs of Basil
Shake 15 to 20 seconds, pour into chilled Martini Glass. Fill with lemonade. Garnish with Blueberries and Raspberries and a sprig of Basil.
*Infuse 3 teaspoons of Zhena's Wild Berries Tea in a litre of Vodka - 3 days minimum, recommended 1 week
Organic Rosehips, Organic Rooibos, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Elder Berry, Organic Flavorings